Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, September 18, 2017

Personal happiness is more important than marriage - Dayo Amusa






Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa talks about marriage and handling criticism 

 The Yoruba script interpreter notes that there are some things more important than marriage Actress Dayo Amusa shares her thought about marriage. 

The movie producer who combines acting with music earlier had on written on marriage on her Instagram page and the internet went abuzz. 

Speaking further on her stand on marriage she said: 

“I made a post on social media some time ago asking if it’s compulsory for everybody to get married. 

I asked that question because the society makes it seem like something is wrong with you if you are not married at a certain age. Meanwhile, I think personal happiness is the most important thing. 

Personal happiness is more important than marriage - Dayo Amusa


Being in the limelight comes with a lot of challenges and Amusa is aware of that, among the challenges that come with being in the spotlight is handling with criticism which can be constructive or otherwise. 

They also have to endure the caustic tongues of fans, followers, friends and critics alike who judge their every move. 

Dayo Amusa, an all-round entertainer says she does not pay any attention to critics.She said:

“You need to understand that people don’t talk about someone that is not known. When people talk about you, it means you are in the spotlight where everybody can see you. Some of the people who say hurtful things about you even want to be like you. Some of them are just craving for attention and that is why they say nasty things hoping to be noticed. But I have been in this industry for a while and I’m used to all their tricks. I don’t even pay attention to whatever is being said about me in the grapevine. If you criticise me constructively, I will listen to you, and learn if it’s beneficial. Otherwise, I keep my eyes on the prize and I keep winning.” naij

No comments: