Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, September 11, 2017

I'm still madly in love with Flavour - Anna Banner confesses





Anna Banner, the babymama of Igbo highlife musician, Flavour seems to be so much in love with him if her recent comments is anything to go by.

The former beauty queen who spoke to Punch Newsexpressed that she never expected to have a child before marriage but did not regret her decision after getting knocked up for the artiste.
Anna Banner and her child, Sophia.

Despite not being married, Banner who claims she did not intentionally get pregnant for the singer still nurses hope of a better future with him while allowing things to unfold on their own accord.
“I couldn’t have purposely got pregnant because I wanted to hook a star. I was already a star too. I wasn’t looking for fame; I was even running away from fame.
"But I got pregnant for somebody I really loved. It wasn’t planned. It was my mistake but I wouldn’t call my child a mistake.
"I was careless. But I thank God it happened with a man who I loved and who didn’t turn his back on me.
“When you love someone, it is hard to fall out. You cannot fall in love today and fall out of love tomorrow. Love is strong. Before you tell somebody you love him, you have to be sure.
"Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him as the beautiful soul he has and as the father of my child. I don’t know what the future holds but we are just taking things one step at a time,” she said.
Anna Banner

The 2012 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) winner has submitted to fate and has refused to be dragged into the subject of jealousy over Flavour's other babymama, Sandra Okagbue.
What is most important for her seems to be the happiness of her only child based on her comments, “Why should I be jealous? We are all humans but what will be will be. If you get jealous today, where will it lead you to? All I want is for my child to be happy."
Her situation after getting pregnant with Flavour's baby, Sophia wasn't particularly thrilling based on disapproval from her parents, but Banner was determined to be strong.
Abortion was not an option she wanted to explore based on the submission:
“I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made.
"I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences.
"I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step.”
Flavour and Anna Banner's daughter, Sofia

This experience has encouraged her to develop an initiative which she hopes to launch in the future.
Her interest is ensuring that young girls who end up pregnant before marriage don't see plight as the end.
“I am going to have a foundation and I hope it turns out the way I want. It is about empowering young girls just like me not to give up.
"A lot of young girls got pregnant at a young age just like me and they gave up. I just want to encourage them that this is not the end of the world; you can do so many things. It is never late to go back to school.
"Age is just a number, your child will grow up to love and appreciate you. Even if it is not school, learn how to do something, empower yourself.”
Chidinma and Flavour's kiss could be telling their fans a lot more

The on-screen romance between MTN Project Fame West Africa winner, Chidinma Ekile and Flavour was at a time a subject of controversy promoted by rumour peddlers but the female singer dismissed it in an interview with Pulse.
She expressed that her relationship with the dreadlocks singer who she described as a very nice person as strictly professional.
Anambra-born Flavour who has already released five albums is one of the bigwigs in Nigerian entertainment but his successful career hasn't been without controversies.
Ghanaian music duo, Wutah alleged that the singer's 'Kwarikwa' track from his "Uplifted" album which featured Fally Ipupa, was an imitation of their 'Kotosa' song. pulse

No comments: