Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, September 11, 2017

I was once used as a sex toy - Timaya







Sleeping with an older woman who gave him comfort were some of his experiences on the path to stardom.

Timaya purged his mind of some shocking experiences in a recent interview with a media house to whom he admitted to once being a sex toy.

This revelation, made known in a chat with Punch News saw the singer dishing on the importance of self belief, hard work and perseverance. Attributes that served him quite well on his journey to the top.
Timaya, during a stage performance.

Once a rebellious person as a child, the songster had to deal with having regular sex with an older woman who provided him with food and shelter in his days as an exuberant youth.
“I learnt that to succeed in life, I had to stay passionate about my dreams, never settle for less and keep working hard every day.
"Most importantly, I learnt to believe that God makes everything possible in good time. I have been through a lot of things in life, and if I begin to share my story, you will be shocked.
"I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a sex toy.
"I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big."
Timaya, who now enjoys a good music career has all that put behind him
Don Jazzy and Timaya in 'I concur' video

Besides a few controversies such as his alleged interest in insulting journalists, he is doing just fine staying away from more trouble.
The songs 'Ukwu', 'Plantain boy', 'I concur' and many other tracks are major relics of his 12-year long occupation as an entertainer. pulse

No comments: