Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

JJC Skillz finally reveals the person who insisted that he must marry Funke Akindele

Image result for JJC Skillz finally reveals the person who insisted that he must marry Funke Akindele







Many have wondered how Funke Akindele met her husband JJC 

Seeing that he was already a father with a number of kids already 

 JJC recently revealed that it was his daughter who made him marry Funke 

Director and musician Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz who is also actress Funke Akindele’s husband recently spoke on how it was one of his daughters that convinced him to marry Funke. 

He also spoke about how his children with other women have accepted Funke as his partner. 

“Well, before we got married in London, we all had a good relationship here in Nigeria. The kids were always seeing this beautiful woman around daddy, and she always makes him happy. They might be away and in different continents, but they are part of our daily activities. 

She is also very close to them, they met her digital first. They didn’t know she is an actress then, because in the UK, they hardly watch Nigerian movies, but they love her so much. They all love each other. It’s a perfect blend.

I remember my daughter telling me, ‘Dad make sure you marry her. She’s a keeper”. And I did, I followed my daughter’s advice. One of my songs, Save The Last Dance’ was written for my wife, she really saved the last dance for me,” he told Playground.

 Awww, this is so sweet. naij

No comments: