Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, August 28, 2017

Why I dropped out of TASUED - Olamide

Image result for Olamide Badoo reveals why he dropped out of TASUED, opens up on life ml





Olamide Badoo has revealed the major reason he dropped out of school 

 He attributed his success in life to diligence and his inability to give up against all odds 

Olamide Adedeji who is popularly known as Badoosneh or Olamide Badoo has revealed what made him drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED). He said his parents’ inability to pay his school fees made him drop out of school. 

This was made known at the summer camp organized by the Ogun state government. The event which took place at Akin Ogunpoola Model College in Akinale, Ewekoro local government area of Ogun had Olamide as a special guest of honour. 

At the camp, Olamide opened up on a major part of his life stating that he had to leave school when his parents could no longer afford the fees. The Nigerian singer however attributed his success to his determination as he was ready to succeed in life against all odds. 

Olamide Badoo reveals why he dropped out of TASUED, opens up on life (photos)



Olamide who also revealed that his parents were very poor advised the young ones telling them not to bow to any pressure. 

“I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, in fact, I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees. 

However with doggedness, perseverance and hard work I was able to find myself where I am today.

Olamide Badoo reveals why he dropped out of TASUED, opens up on life (photos)


Senator Ibikunle Amosun, the governor of the state, was represented by Otunba Dayo Adeneye, the commissioner for information and strategy in the state. He urged the young ones to be focused and consistent with whatever it is they are doing. 

The students were told to focus on their education as the government would always be committed to them in that area. naij

No comments: