Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Opinion: 'Why I hate my husband' A bitter and emotinally depresed wife shares her painful story of betrayed love



By AMARA BLESSING NWOSU: Below is a message I received on my Facebook fan page
:" You know what; my hubby has made me not to believe in love and I don't love him anymore. Whenever anyone talks about love around me, I get irritated. I am too emotional and I loved and built this man with all my savings. I observed that if I curse him, it happens that way. He made me to cry, heavens got involved and he lost his job. Now, he is a driver to someone and cries every day, but I still hate him and wish I never married him.
He was so unfaithful to me and that was what i told him that I hate so much before we got married. He promised me in different ways to be faithful and even used the Bible to swear... I hate him with passion. I am holding on just because of my children and the one in d womb. Dear i need your advice on how to lov him like before and how to forget what he did to me."

I don't know much about the Quran, but the Holy Bible admonishes men to be careful when it comes to the way they treat their wife. According to the Bible, if she cries unto God, your prayers will never be answered. God even made it clear that He hardened His heart to their prayers because they dealt treacherously with the wives of their youth. You cannot be mean to your wife and expect God to be happy with you. The easiest way to be blessed is by treating your wife right and getting her heart to be happy with you. 
Some years ago, an aunt's very rich husband so maltreated her to the point that she was sending market list to her husband's secretary for approval and money. This woman lived like a house help in her own husband's mansion. The man always abused her. He bought brand new SUVs for his girlfriends while the wife drove his used ones. My parents were always settling issues for them and some days, I saw the woman run to our house with blood all over her face. The husband became a little god. He completely forgot where they came from. He started paying attention to his beautiful and sexy women out there while ignoring his wife. The most painful part of it is that this very man stopped his wife from furthering her education and becoming what she wanted to become. He made her a full time housewife, she was not even allowed to be part of her husband's business. His brothers were his next of kin while his wife was married to him. He didn't do all these because she was a bad woman; he did because he believed that's the right way to keep a woman under control. 
 A day came that she ran to my mother and asked her to stand with her in prayer for the husband's business to collapse. My mum was shocked but she insisted. My mum tried to remind her of the suffering that awaited her; She was okay with it. They prayed for God to take away everything. I remember my mum taking foodstuff and other things to them, they became broke. When this happened, the man closed down his business and that was when he realized that there is God in heaven and He doesn't want to see people maltreat their spouse. When she saw that all was gone and the man was back to her, she ran to my parents and they prayed again for his restoration. He knelt down and apologized to the woman for all the years of torture. Then God restored him and even made him bigger. Today, he owns two micro finance banks alongside other businesses.
People, you may not agree with this; I know that some stubborn men without conscience will tell me to shut up. But there is a great hindrance you place over your life when you don't treat your spouse right. Men may not get things easily from God, but when a woman who truly loves God cries unto God, He doesn't always keep quiet. I always feel that God has a special place in his heart reserved for women alone. There is always a move when a woman who has been nice to you but has received some bitter pills from you cries out to God; He won't spare you. If you want to be very blessed  love your wife and treat her like your queen. If her heart is truly one with you, nothing, no power on earth and in hell can stop you from becoming great. 
Many great men have fallen and become like a piece of bread just because they failed to understand this covenant called marriage. You may be there thinking that your wife is just a housewife who is useless to you. I am sure you don't know what she goes through to keep the home. I am sure you don't know how many times she goes on her knees for you when you are out there. I am sure you don't know how many battles she has fought and won for you in the spiritual realm. You think it's all by your strength. Haven't you noticed how some men come crash landing the very moment their lovely wife takes a walk?
Your wife is your glory. Your wife is the pillar on which you lean to face the world. Never allow your wife's heart to go bitter against you. Women forgive their spouse easily but once you push them to that point of bitterness against you, you are finished. If you feel this is talking to you, please go and seek true forgiveness from your wife and you will see what God will do. 
Don't get it twisted; this is in no way talking about those godless women without conscience. This isn't talking about those women who treat their husband like thrash. This is strictly about a virtuous and godly woman. You know who you have; you know if she is godly and virtuous. You know if you have been mean to her or she is just complaining. 
Be careful


Amara Blessing Nwosu
Twitter:twitter.com/Amarablessing 
Tel: +2348116706852; 018446595

No comments: