Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Uche Jombo finally opens up on nose surgery story


Jombo

Nollywood star actress Uche Jombo has denied news making the rounds that she secretly did a nose job after her low-key marriage to American husband, Kenny Rodriguez.
The ‘Lies Men Tell star brushed off the widespread rumours insisting that her nose is so natural as it has always been and never went under the knife to readjust it.

I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose.
I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose as one of the things I could do to my body. It sounds very ridiculous’, she argued.

3 comments:

james said...

Na wah, people must talk sha

john said...

Abeg babe, make you no mind them,

Jenifer said...

The price you pay for being a celeb