Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Secret Romance: Solidstar opens up on why Tonto is not fit to be his wife


There is always a moment when you start to fall out of love, whether it is with a person or an idea or a cause; and when such moment comes, things can never be the same again. This plainly describes what might be currently going on in the life of Nigerian music superstar, Solid Star, who was few months back widely reported to be in a secret but sizzling romance with controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh.
Whether he was truly in love with the actress or not, the One in a Million crooner has finally watched his hands off her, noting that, as far as marriage was concerned, he cannot marry the Rivers State-born erratic thespian.
His reason was not unconnected with the bohemian life style of the actress turned singer. “She is a crazy girl,” he hinted in a recent interview with a music magazine.
However, what many fans of the Achivas Entertainment signee may not know is that, Miss Dikeh, who has in recent time suffered numerous heartbreaks is not in any way closer to Solid Star’s ‘dream woman.’ The Isoko, Delta State-born dancehall crooner about two years ago stormed the Isolo corporate head office of Entertainment Express and shared his music odyssey with us. He also revealed his kind of woman.
I’m searching for a cool-headed figure, a lady that will always understand me; I like busty girls. The hip must also be there, and she must know how to cook my favourite meal, which is bitter leave soup and semovita. Basically, those are the qualities I look out in the woman I will be settling down with,” he hinted.
Unarguably, the above qualities can hardly be associated with Miss Dikeh, a reason she would never be his Miss Right.  He added: “You cannot be with a woman just because you don’t want to hurt her; you have your own happiness to think about,” Solid Star might have indeed called it quits on the ground that Pokoh, as she is fondly called, is not good enough for him, but the actress at the centre of the storm is yet to react.
When asked if he had not seen any woman with such features, Solid Star responded: “I’m not just ready for that now. Besides, I’m this kind of person that can easily get womenn impregnated. And I don’t want to have a baby now,” he said unreservedly. 
“A girl broke my heart then when I was nobody. And that is why I don’t want to have any serious relationship with any girl again, especially now that I don’t even know who loves me for who I am, and the ones that just love my music. Even if I want to have a girl friend now, I would love to go back to those days and check if there was anybody that loved me then for whom I was. But there is none. The only one that tried to love me later broke my heart, which was way back in secondary school. I guess she will be regretting her action wherever she is now…because she knew I loved her,” he shared.
He describes the experience of his recent collaboration on Tonto’s Sheba song. “You know, Tonto is a crazy girl and the music came out good, the experience was crazy. I had to put her through because she is not a musician; we went through a lot to put her through. I think she is doing music for fun; she’s enjoying herself. If fans like her for that then it’s good. At least she is being called for shows and she is making money from it so definitely she is doing well.”
However, even with her repertoire of hit movies, making her one of the most successful and sought-after actresses in Nollywood, she has failed woefully in the areas of love and romance, as marriage nay true love has continued to elude her -either by her own making or by  twist of fate.
Apart from other unreported heartbreaks she has suffered over the years, the media was agog in 2013 with stories centering on her many alleged heartbreaks.   
One of such men on the list of her heartbreakers include, Caporahvenwah Okolie, popularly known as Chief Capo- an international model, rapper, singer and the CEO of G-Muzik Entertainment, who as at then was shuttling between his home in Atlanta and the one in Nigeria. “Capo and Dikeh have been dating quietly on and off since 2010, after he relocated to Nigeria that year to set up his music business. His mum is South African and his dad is Igbo,” it was reported then.
With a growing reputation for devil-may-care attitudes, psychoanalyzing or presenting a laundry list of her failed relationships would do no good.  However, as she searches for a man to take her to the altar, it is believed her current bohemian lifestyle could either mar or elongate the emergence of Mr. Right, especially as Solid Star has also watched his hands off her for anything ‘serious’. 
 By JAMES EMMANUEL
jemedia7@gmail.com

8 comments:

James said...

Na God safe you sha

segun said...

una don start with all false tales

ireti said...

Abeg wetin tonto do una sef

roland said...

solid star my guy make you look well for woman matter o

kunle said...

tonto and solid star for make a good pair sha

kunle said...

tonto and solid star for make a good pair sha

felix said...

@kunle you wan kill solid star, you want make tonto finish him life

charity said...

na wah 4 una sef