Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh delivers baby boy

Tonto d 1
BY DENNIS UGBUDIAN
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has given birth to a bouncing baby boy. The screen diva who got married to her heartthrob last year, was full of excitement, as she personally broke the news to the world, through her social media network that she has become a mother.
In her joy of motherhood, she said “Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man…

“I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel,it’s super awesome..

I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby..
My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stressfree,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe)…
Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and over joyed,I am a Mother now..
Woow��, that’s something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives.
His grace, Love. mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.
Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for this blissful journey..
I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman..������”
 Daylight.ng gathered that the talented actress gave birth in Houston, Texas, USA
Below are some of her maternity photos
Tonto d 2
Tonto d 3
Tonto d 4
Tonto d 5
Tonto d 6
Tonto d 7
Photo credit-Lisa V photography

No comments: