Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My songs will bring peace to the world – Nollywood star, Saint Obi

saintobi1
saintobi




By CHIKA CHIMEZIE
Leading entertainer and Nollywood star, Saint Obi has raised the bar again as a role model in the industry.
The multi talented thespian with a knack for excellence, recently unveiled his music label as well as the talented artistes on the label.
Proudly called A.M. Krew, they have released three hot singles, Imagine, Sarakute and You and I with support and input from Obi.

At a crowded world press conference held in his posh Lekki Office, Obi who is the boss of Agwhyte Music revealed his deep passion for music by adding that he started as a chorister as a teenager.

“I have a deep passion for music and I started as a chorister before acting took over. This record label is my own. I am trying to use my resources to help talented young ones excel and for now, we have two talented artistes. AGWHYTE record label is all about bringing the best talents in order to give fun seekers sweet music. So when you do not get good music from us, I will refund your full payment for the CD plate.

On why he did a remake of legendary John Lennon’s song, “Imagine the dream” he said.
“I would say that the song was very inspirational in the sense that it preaches peace. I wanted people to know that there is no need killing ourselves since we all have little time to spend on earth. Dialogue can settle these entire crises going on everywhere. I am not a professional singer but I am a social crusader. So I would say that the desire to create a better world prompted the song. And that is my own way of passing the message of peace across. I did not do this song for the financial benefit but I want to use this song to support UNICEF. My kind of songs will bring lasting peace to the world.” he disclosed.
Interestingly, the hot videos of the two singles are already rocking the airwaves and the full album is expected to be out soon,

No comments: