Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Ireti Doyle opens up on getting pregnant at 17

Image result for Ireti Doyle opens up on getting pregnant at 17






Doyle revealed that her family members, including her mother, were hard on her when she got pregnant at the age of 17.

Veteran Nollywood actress Ireti Doyle recently opened up on getting pregnant during her teens.

Doyle while speaking at Harvesters International Christian Centre, Gbagada, Lagos, revealed that her family members, including her mother, were hard on her when she got pregnant at the age of 17.
Ireti Doyle

She told students, “You have to surround yourself with people who love and support you. I was blessed to have people around me; unfortunately, these people are not family members. My mother didn’t take it lightly with me.
I wouldn’t have handled it the way she did because I belong to a different generation. I was nurtured by people I met and they constantly reminded me that my life didn’t end with that bad situation."
While admitting that the situation affected her hugely, she said that she chose her friends very carefully.
She urged young girls who have experienced similar situations to remember to keep their dreams alive and go back to school after having their babies. For her, it is not about how many mistakes you make or times you fell; it is about how many times you get up. pulse

No comments: