Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Korede Bello graduates from Nigerian Institute of Journalism

Image result for Korede Bello graduates from Nigerian Institute of Journalism






The 'Do like that' singer was part of the graduating class of 2017 from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism.


Nigerian pop star Korede Bello is now a graduate!

The 'Do like that' singer was part of the graduating class of 2017 from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism.
Korede Bello  "Belloved" debut album is ready

In a recent interview, the singer talked about Journalism and what he hopes to achieve.
"I am a student of journalism but am slave to music. I nursed a dream to become a radio presenter in the past but music is my passion for now.
I plan to star in some Nollywood films as I have been presented some scripts, which I am presently considering. But I have just dropped my debut album and I want people to see me as musician enough before I veer into movies."
Image result for Korede Bello graduates from Nigerian Institute of Journalism

On life as a superstar in NIJ,
I am grateful that I am still in NIJ if I were in a University of Lagos undergraduate it would have been harder to manage fame because of the frenzy. NIJ allows me be myself, everyone knew me as a wannabe musician who became a star. My lecturers have been really supportive of my career. I am not a stubborn student so they don’t have any issues and they help me maintain my sanity."
Congrats to the new graduate! pulse

No comments: