Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Amid recession: Susan Peters rock N1.3 million dress for her 37th birthday photoshoot


Image result for Susan Peters rock N1.3 million dress for her 37th birthday photoshoot





Amidst the recent economic recession in the country, Nigerian celebrities have proved that their bank accounts can never be empty. 

Nollywood actress Susan Peters as part of celebrating her 37th birthday decided to step out in a £2,688 (approximately N1.3 million), for her photoshoot. 

Peters did not hide the price of her beautiful dress but posted the picture of her in the dress as she added another on Monday, May 29 with the caption


“Thank you Lord for an amazing year. In the midst of the ups and downs you still showed me you are God. I worship you, I give you praise. My new year. More of you and less of me, another 365days added. #GRATEFULMUCH #Godspikin #Godhasbeengoodtome Birthday yaayyyy Dress: LFB: £2.688 Styled by Suez Place Dress by @luxurybyfeyi” 


Image result for Susan Peters rock N1.3 million dress for her 37th birthday photoshoot

Thankyou Lord for an amazing year. In the midst of the ups and downs you still showed me you are God. I worship you,i give you praise. My new year. More of you and less of me,another 365days added. #GRATEFULMUCH #Godspikin#Godhasbeengoodtome😍😍😍 Birthday yaayyyy Dress: LFB :£ 2.688 Styled by Suez Place Dress by @luxurybyfeyi   naij

No comments: