Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, April 22, 2016

Mariah Carey Suffers Embarrassing Nip Slip In Cleavage-Baring Mini Dress


Mariah Carey stopped at the VIP Room nightclub this week, but her look did not remain so VIP. See the singer’s embarrassing nip slip on RadarOnline.com.
Mariah Carey may love showing off her slimmer figure, but she revealed a little too much this time!
The 45-year-old stepped out at the VIP Room nightclub, her deep-V neckline plunging just a bit too far.
Despite the nip slip, Carey’s figure has been looking flawless these days.
But it hasn’t been an easy weight loss journey for the star.
In an interview with the Sunday Times, Carey admitted that she’s struggled with insecurities over her body.
“My diet is very bleak,” she told the publication with a laugh. “I overuse the word because there is a lot of bleakness going on. My bleak diet is horrendous, but I don’t want to tell anyone about it because it’s none of their business. I am a pretty insecure person, but I have to get over that because this is the reality of my life. I look better than I looked a few months ago, but I am definitely not one of those people who says, ‘I look amazing today.'”
Carey, who became engaged to James Packer earlier this year, has been busy planning a fantasy wedding as well.
Sources also told Radar that the singer is hoping to rival Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal wedding — she’s still a diva all right!
Mariah Carey Suffers Embarrassing Nip Slip In Cleavage-Baring Mini Dress

No comments: