Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, April 25, 2016

D’banj planning to hold secret marriage

Dbanj
The “Emergency” singer is currently keeping his cards close to his chest regarding when he is going to tie the knot, but from his comments it is likely going to happen soon.
DB Records boss, D’banj, who recently said he is under serious pressure from his mother regarding getting married, has now revealed that when he does, it is going to be a secret marriage.
D’banj, in an interview with Punch explained that he is not married, but when he does, it is going to be done secretly.
He said, “Who said I am not married? I would tell you the truth, I am not married but if I am, nobody would hear about it.”
“It is going to be a very quiet wedding because I am tired of people asking me that question. It is my personal life and it is not going to change my music or brand.”
With a successful music career already in place, D’banj is not expected to have any problem when it comes to attracting female prospects as far as marriage is concerned.
In the interview, he explained that he is not going to get married due to the expectations that goes along with his status, unlike some of his colleagues.
“I am not going to get married just because people want me to, neither would I do it just to enter another phase of my life just like some of my colleagues have done.”
“They make it seem as if once you are married you have retired. But that should not be the case. Marriage would not change anything about me and whenever it happens, nobody would hear about it, there would only be speculations.
“My wife would not be seeking for fame because the one I have is already enough for all my family members. When I get married, it would be a very quiet one.
The “Emergency” singer is currently keeping his cards close to his chest regarding when he is going to tie the knot, but from his comments it is likely going to happen soon.
pulse

No comments: