Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, September 11, 2015

Jide Kosoko, Keira Hewatch, others in Anger

Jide Kosoko
AFTER the successful   release of one of his blockbuster movie, Diana’s Verdict, which was released in March this year, one of the Nigeria’s finest movie producers, Ideh Chukwuma, a.k.a , Onesoul, has concluded plans for the release another flick, titled, “Anger”, into the DVD market.

The Edo State-born film maker, is still working very hard to make his mark in the movie industry. According to him, “In Africa, there are so many talented youths with great ideas and skills but not too many of them have the opportunity to express themselves and put these skills into play. I come from a very humble background where I had to work extremely hard for anything I ever wanted.
If I wanted to eat, I had to work for it. If I wanted shoes, I had to work for it. If I wanted clothes and a roof over my head, I sure did have to work hard for it. I also strove to get the education that I got because I knew that if I wanted to be successful, I had to work twice as hard for it. I didn’t get anything on a platter of gold so I know that I have to give everything the best that I have got.

I feel blessed with the opportunity given to me by 2wice As Nice Studio. It is hard to see people who believe in young talent like myself, but they strongly do and are investing so much for my career to be a success and I owe everything to them,”The movie features Jide Kosoko, Keira Hewatch, Kunle Remi amongst others ..Vanguard

No comments: