Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I don’t want to be a flash in the pan -Timi Dakolo

Timi Dakolo
, Timi Dakolo has declared that he doesn’t want to be an artiste who will be relevant today and irrelevant the next day.
That desire has seen him taking steps to go for more knowledge in his chosen craft. The soulful singer who is presently updating his knowledge in songwriting reveals the reason behind this move..
“I just don’t want to be a flash in the pan. I want to do this for a long time and I want to know what I am doing. I want to arm myself .Whichever way you look at it, life is a competition. It’s the man that knows a lot more that stands the test of time. I want to be here for a very long time” Vanguard

No comments: