Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, February 12, 2018

I’m Not Engaged To Any Nigerian Celebrity – Tboss

Image result for I’m Not Engaged To Any Nigerian Celebrity – Tboss




Controversial Big Brother Naija 2017 contestant Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as Tboss has gained more relevance in the entertainment industry.
She was recently unveiled as the brand ambassador of House of Lunnettes in Abuja. In a recent interview, Tboss opened up on being engaged to a Nigerian celebrity.
The beautiful partly Romanian born lady further disclosed that she loves to keep her love life private. According to Punch, Tboss also explained that she would love to be a better person physically, spiritually and financially. She added that, she wants to always be a role model to everyone looking up to her.
Tboss said: “I like to keep certain things private and my love life or relationship falls into that category. However, the story that I am engaged to a musician or anyone else for that matter is just a rumour. I am not engaged to be married to anybody and if such happens, everyone will know. At present, I am only focused on my brand and how to make it better.”
About being a better person and role model, Tboss disclosed that: “I just want to be a better person physically, spiritually, financially and otherwise. I want to continue being a role model to everyone who looks up to me. I believe that I’m an absolutely fantastic person. I am down to earth, but I like to be classy. I am kind, fun to be with and outgoing. I also love to travel, cook, read horror novels, and watch romantic movies and comedies. I love children and the family unit. Even though I am outspoken, I could be diplomatic when I have to be. I am really an emotional person. I love my tattoos and piercings. I don’t play with the things of God too; going to church makes me happy.”
Speaking on her present relationship with fellow ex-housemate, Kemen, the beautiful young lady disclosed that whatever happened between them was in the past as both parties have moved on now. Interesting! NAIJ

No comments: