Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, February 12, 2018

I Have Never Been Lucky With Valentine’s Day Romance – Cossy






Nollywood’s widely acclaimed queen of boobs, Cossy Orjiakor, without any iota of doubt cuts the picture of a perfect romance that can light up the secret fantasy of many men.

Though some years ago, she spoiled herself with a pink sports car to mark the ‘lovers’ day,’ in a chat with Potpourri, the boobs-flashing singer and actress revealed she had never really had a romantic Valentine’s Day.
“If you ask me if I had ever had a romantic Valentine’s Day, my answer would be no, because none comes to my mind. I can’t even remember one. But if you ask me about my worst Valentine’s Day, I would say it was in February 14, 2013, when Goldie died.
That was one of my worst days and I can never forget that,” she said. However, she says she has nothing planned for this year’s Valentine’s Day coming up this Wednesday. “I have no special plans for this Valentine’s Day. It will be just another day for me,” she added brusquely. Vanguard

No comments: