Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Scared: Suspected Thief, Akinkunmi May Come After OAP Dotun's Family

OAP Dotun




Nigerian-based media mogul, on-air personality, Dotun and disk jockey, has warned one Akinkunmi Lanre that he would hold him responsible should anything happen to him and his family.

Dotun who claims he has housed Akinkunmi for 4 years regretted ever doing so because of his nature of stealing.
Dotun revealed that he lied to them about being a student of UNILAG for years, he was always collecting money from them without ever attending classes.
Recently, a video was released where he was seen in a shrine swearing that he did not steal #250 naira belonging to a friend. He was beaten black and blue.
Dotun has always warned him to avoid stealing things because it will not only out him in trouble but will also ruin his career and destiny. He added that the guy also stole some of his valuebles when he went to London.
"I was angry that a few of my things were stolen on my last trip to London. He stole all, my money, wristwatch, perfume, an Ultra skinny MacBook (gold) laptop and sold it for 120,000. He pain me die cos I lost all my work. 
"He has a constant dealer in Surulere that he sells stolen phones and laptops to.
"I forgave him so many times and I even put a call through to @aleeygiwa for advice . Well, I have listened to my parents and wards who said I should let it all go even tho I felt a lil cheated but not without letting the world know a face you shouldn't deal with. He is tarnishing my reputation and I won't let that happen. "

Dotun also warned the general public to beware of him because of his dubious nature. and he does not work for his company ECLEFTIC ENTERTAINMENT anymore.
Akinkunmi.jpg
nigerianfilm.com

No comments: