Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, November 18, 2011

Stella Damasus denies NDLEA arrest

Delectable Nollywood star actress Stella Damasus has denied the rumour making the rounds that she was arrested at Lagos airport by officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), for being in possession of narcotic substances.
The dazed and embittered mother of two who spoke with ACTION!, from Cameroun, where she was lensing a new movie- Unspoken (now back in Nigeria), said she nearly fainted when she read the “tissues of lies” on several internet sites.
“I’m an easy going entertainer and do not understand why somebody would want to run me down by tarnishing my image and hard-earned name. I got calls from several family members and fans all trying to find out if I was in the custody of the NDLEA. It was when I went online that I saw several screaming headlines saying that NDLEA arrested me on my way to Europe. Nothing of such happened to me, I only came to Cameroun to shoot an international movie. Why would some jobless people sit somewhere and fabricate falsehood and tissues of lies to feed the public about me. I’m discussing the whole case with my lawyers and we must get to the bottom of this whole mess,” she stated.

No comments: