Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I can remove my clothes for N45m - BBNaija 2018 prospective housemate reveals

I can remove my clothes for N45m - BBNaija 2018 prospective housemate says





The 2018 edition of the Big Brother Naija (BBN) reality TV show is set to entertain Nigerians more than its previous edition as contestants are ready to go the extra mile in winning the N45 million cash prize. 

A beautiful young lady identified as Charass has come out to reveal what she can do to win the next reality TV show even if it takes showing off her body in the house. 

According to NET.ng, Charass while at the audition disclosed that she is ready to take off her clothes to win the cash prize. She said: “I can take off my clothes for N45 million. I mean that is a lot of money. It is like a booster for your career in the entertainment industry and lastly, there is free food.” 

I can remove my clothes for N45m - BBNaija 2018 prospective housemate says


When asked why she would want to win, the prospective housemate said: “The first thing she would do is to elevate her family and probably get her boobs done.” She added that: “Who would not take off his/her clothes for N45 million.”naij

No comments: