Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 13, 2011

How sexy singer, Waje survived appendicitis operation

While Nigerians were busy celebrating our 51st independence anniversary, one of her most promising acts, Waje, was lying critically ill at the hospital and waiting to be operated upon for appendicitis.
The sexy crooner in an exclusive chat with EE, confirmed the operation was success, but added she went through hell while it lasted.
Still recuperating Waje, also disclosed that her case was further complicated when her doctor later discovered she had chronic Ulcer.
“Thank God I’m back on my feet again. It was a terrible and painful experience for me. The operation went well, but after that it was discovered that I also had chronic Ulcer, because I could not eat. I have now been placed on special diet and I eat a lot these days. I’m also leading a campaign for people to eat regularly in order to avoid Ulcer”, she warned.
Waje (meaning, words Aint Just Enough), who was recently nominated for the forthcoming Channel O Awards, is also looking forward to performing at the October 22, Hip Hop Awards.
“I can’t wait to hit the stage and do my stuffs again.”

No comments: