Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ochendo returns with Da Cornerstone

Comic actor turned Dancehall/Ragga crooner Macsmith Ochendo, has concluded plans to release his overdue debut effort on shelves within and outside our shores.
Entitled: Da Cornerstone, the eight-tracker effort was produced by Marvelous Benji, and would be launched soon at an elaborate ceremony.
Speaking at a recent media parley, the Anambra State born gangling entertainer, disclosed that the music video of the beautiful work, would soon hit the airwaves.
“ I started this project a long time ago, but had to take a break, when it started clashing with my acting career, but thank God, I am fully back on the microphone and doing my own thing my own way.”
Dreadlocks donning Ochendo, also dismissed the rumour going round that he has abandoned acting for music, insisting that he is happy combining both.

No comments: