Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I'm going nowhere - Halima Abubakar on fibroid complications

Image result for I am going nowhere -  Halima Abubakar on fibroid complications





The actress is still positive about her current health status, Abubakar says the devil can't snatch her away from her friends.


Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar is currently undergoing medical treatment for the complications she suffered from her Fibroid operation in India earlier this year.

Despite all this, the actress is still positive about her current health status.
Halima Abubakar

In a Birthday post shared on her Instagram page to her friend and colleague, Uche Elendu, Abubakar says the devil can't snatch her away from them.
She wrote,
"With all my strength I say happy belated birthday my love. You are a wonderful friend whom I don't regret meeting. Thank you for showing me love and constantly checking up on me.
Don't worry boo, devil is a liar and am going nowhere. Wish you greatness @ucheelendu and peace of mind. love you."
Halima Abubakar is a Nigerian actress and producer. She began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in "Rejected" however, her first lead role was in "Gangster Paradise".
Abubakar is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company.
She has starred in movies like, "Slip of Fate", "Tears of a Child", "Secret Shadows" and others. pulse

No comments: