Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lurrenz returns, set for collabos


Image-Lawrezz

Swedish based Nigerian born Afro Hip-Hop crooner Lurrenz recently breezed into town from his base looking cool and fresh.
Gathered authoritatively that the singer who is also a Nollywood enthusiast would be embarking on several collaboration efforts with most of his colleagues in the music industry. When completed, the works would feature prominently in his forthcoming album, to be produced by ID Cabasa.
Lurrenz, whose last single, “African Woman” did very well on the airwaves, further hinted that it was also an anthem in Europe, especially in his base at Sweden.
Lurrenz further divulged that he had plans of lensing most of the videos in the forthcoming album here, before jetting out.
“I’ m in town to continue work on my latest album. I started the production in Europe, but want to finish it here, because of the collabos I intend having with some of our artistes who are also reigning over there. I also intend shooting part of the videos here, because I’ m fully back to prove myself and worth”, he enthused.

No comments: