Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, July 7, 2008

Comedian, I Go Dye plans peace in sight project for Niger Delta


Photo-I Go Dye

Having gone round the world entertaining and bringing joy, happiness and smiles to millions of homes through comedy, Francis Agoda, famously known as I Go Dye, is still not a happy and fulfilled man. The reason, according to the Delta State born comedian has to do with the rising cases of violence globally, especially in Africa and his Niger Delta, regarded as the hotbed. In his quest at finding a lasting solution to the unending violence, particularly in the Niger Delta region, the highflying entertainer, recently landed with a noble project, like an eagle.

Photo-Some Niger Delta Millitants

Tagged: “Peace in Sight”, the initiative he further posited is a huge responsibility to all, “ because some how we are all caught in the web of violence”, adding that he feels a strong sense of responsibility to contribute objectively in promoting peace to youths in Africa and all over the world. “I want to use my talent as a tool of service to reach out to millions of youths across
Africa. I want to use my God given talent to also add value and morals through entertainment,” he stated. Meanwhile, I Go Dye, is calling on both the private and public sectors to help make his lofty dream a reality, especially the NDDC and DESOPAEDC alongside the media.

No comments: