Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Go Dye preaches peace for Naija



Photo-I Go Dye

Multi-talented and well-traveled comedian Francis Agoda globally known as I go dye, is currently on a peace mission in his constantly troubled Niger-Delta region and the nation in general.

The comic ambassador who just breezed in from a successful comedy tour of Europe, Asia and the US, is set for the official launching of his peace and unity project.

The forthcoming launch, which would be graced by several foreign bodies and multi nationals, especially those with huge business interests in the Niger-Delta, according to the sensational rib cracker, is being packaged in collaboration with the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC).

Speaking further, the hilarious chap, disclosed that the constant crisis in his Niger-Delta region coupled with the tension in the polity necessitated the laudable initiative.

“I’m out to preach about peace, love and unity in Niger Delta, which is where I come from and Nigeria in general.

And I’m doing this with a documentary; I personally shot with virtually all my life’s savings. It is my own little way of preaching peace to my people and Nigerians. I’m also calling on the public, private sectors and the international community to support this project. I am happy to announce that our Vice President, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck is solidly behind this project too.”

No comments: