Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ellen Page 'I am Gay'

Ellen Page
Ellen Page -- who hit Hollywood hard with "Juno" -- just came out in pretty spectacular fashion -- declaring she's gay and saying, "I am tired of hiding and I am tired of lying by omission."

The 26-year-old actress formally unveiled her sexuality at Time to Thrive, an LGBT conference designed to help the LGBT youth, saying, "I am here today because I am gay ... and because maybe I can make a difference."


Page said, "I suffered for years because I was scared to come out.  My spirit suffered, my mental health suffered and my relationships suffered.  And I'm standing here today, with all of you, on the other side of the pain." 

Her next big film is "X-Men:  Days of Future Past."  Hollywood will embrace Ellen ... it will be interesting to see if studio big wigs will do the same.

 

15 comments:

Opeoluwa said...

Thank your star say you no dey niaja

FRED said...

14 tears babe

Dayo said...

Sorry for her

Anonymous said...

we like to criticize yet we do worse things

Dare said...

@Anonymous identify your self

Pat said...

Some people jus like to say rubbish

Ella said...

But y would someone choose to engage in such act

Anonymous said...

are you pure

Anonymous said...

it is to funny how we all think. it is her business

Ada said...

strange world

VICKY said...

surprises everyday

Wisdom said...

this world go soon end

Andrew said...

End time close by

Rita said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! speehless

Unknown said...

ur a disgrace to ur parents!!!!