Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I’m Going To Regulate Whatever Provokes The Emotions Of Man - Majid Michel

Image result for MAJID MICHEL




Nollywood actor, Majid Michel has confirmed that he will no longer be seen acting sexually explicit roles as he has become an evangelist of God.

The Ghanaian born  actor has been spotted attending several churches preaching and performing wonders said this in an interview with Hitz FM.
Majid’s words;
‘You will not see my buttocks, you will not see sexually explicit scenes, you won’t hear bad language but you will identify things that will propel your spirit to somewhere great. Basically we will reduce all the explicit scenes you used to see. I’m going to regulate whatever provokes the emotions of man, be it sexually or any negative way. I won’t stop being bad in movies but I will regulate the kind of bad scenes you will see.’

No comments: